Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

LOL

This was funny, but as long as hell! so in the credits it says Hertfordshire UK, Message me cos i live right near stevenage!

Horizon Of War Horizon Of War

WTH?!

I stayed up 6 hours playing this game and i got over 10k and it hasnt updated me as the #1, whats the point in having a global postition system if it doesnt work ¬_¬ 2/5 4/10

(NUB)Just Forget What I Said (NUB)Just Forget What I Said

How?...

Every time i find a piece of your music its always at the right point in my life, these mistakes i found after a bad time in my life and since then i jsut went through what i though was all your music, evidently not, i have just come out of a very long and seriously relationship and the end was messy, this song is just really the definition of how i feel now, every emotion, thought, action you have it all down to a T. I really dont understand how i missed this song but everything happens for a reason and this has never applied to anything truer than this song and for all intents and purposes, this has never been truer to any other human being than you, thank you for gracing us with your music, you truely are one of the greatest musicians of the 21st centuary.
Badakun

(NUB)The Wizard's Finale (NUB)The Wizard's Finale

Again and again...

you really never cease to amaze me, really every time i listen to your music i feel it so deep in my soul, i feel every emotion that you put in and im so glad that you have worked so hard and put so much effort into your music because it really is the best i've ever heard, you have my 100% support and time and time again i listen to your music and take it to all the parties i go to, its nice to see some one put that much effort into something and really if i had half as much musical talent as you i would feel blessed everyy day of my life, i really hope good things for you in the future and im sure that if there was a talent scout just browsing NG you would be the one he/she picks, i always refer to you as the diamond in the rough of NG and thank you for gracing us all with your beats and tunes
Thanks
-Badakun

nubbinownz responds:

wow, thank you so much! :D The diamond in the rough !? WOW that really means alot to me. Thank you so much bada.

(NUB)Damn Schoolbus Bob (NUB)Damn Schoolbus Bob

Schoolbus bob...

From the beginning:
You come home from a night shift at work and notice something on the counter and think "oh crap, my kids" you watch them get on the bus from your window but its not a normal school bus, its peedo bob's school bus, so you grab two things off of the counter and jump in your car, speeding after the bus.
Middle:
peedo bob is so close infront of you, you can smell the swear on the man, you follow him going as fast as you can go weaving in and out of traffic, narrowly avoiding death at every turn, thats it he spots you from his rear view, "oh crap, not again" he thinks as his foot truely presses that peddle home, getting ever closer to your final destination, he smashes into your car, you slide into some nearby road works doing a series of intrecut flips, luckily you land on your wheels feeling really very sick, the sun pours in through the windshield and the breeze slightly caressing your skin giving you a second wind, you drop a gear and hit the road again, people and places fly past on the out side, you hardly notice the buildings, the padestrians, the people drinking coffee in their favourite coffee bar, everything blurs past you.
The End:
You catch up with peedo bob's bus again, so close and yet so far, you chase him down a freeway getting so close to the city now ever closer, you think "i have to do it now or this is the end" you plogh into the rear wheel of the bus and the next 30 seconds is a complete blank as you barely avoid death from a bus wheel coming through the window, thats it, the bus has stopped you get out not forgetting what you need from the car, walking over to the bus and you kick the doors open, grabing peedo bob and throwing him out of the bus onto the road
Ending 1 (read 2 if you want a nice ending):
you know what you took from home by now was a gun forcing it into the fat sweaty mans face telling him if he ever comes near your family again you will kill him. but the long haired, greaceball just doesnt learn and as you turn away he spits at you telling you that next time he will get away and he will make it his mission to get your kids, your face fills with malice, your heart fills with anger and as you turn to this fat, sweaty, greacy man, your eyes fill with a red mist and all you can see is red. The police are called, the report "a man has been shot 32 times 14 in the head and the rest in the body".
Ending 2:
you turn and climb aboard the bus running up to your kids and kneeling down in front of them, your son says to you " daddy why are you here?" you think back to everything thats happend and realise that after all that you have what they forgot behind your back, you pull some brown paper bags with lunches in and hand then over, telling your children you love them walking off the bus and helping (S)peedo bob on his way, waving to the bus, you get into your car and go home to start all over again tomorow.
Notes
43 minutes of story there :P i feel it all fits very well you'll just need to listen to the track a few times because if you can pick your ending and shorten it enough, then it fits with your music amazingly. lol all the love
-Badakun

Music of the Strings Music of the Strings

Bliss

Your work stand out to me personally, I'm not sure why exactly but it's just so enchanting, your use of colours, borders and the way you draw is very outstanding. I don't know if you intentionally did this but at the bottom where the creatures are playing and the landscape starts it spells out Bliss. A very nice touch!